CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

YOU CAN BE HAPPY NOW


I think Happiness is the most important thing in my life…don’t you? If we don’t have happiness….what do we have? We’re here in this world to be happy…to experience life to the fullest and realize who we are and why we’re here.

The sad part of life is when I see people delaying their happiness. I hear comments like “When I get out of college, I’ll be happy” or “When I get married, I’ll be happy” or “When I retire, I’ll be happy.” If we delay Happiness, then we will never be Happy and we will go through life on autopilot. We can be Happy right now….this very moment. The Buddha said, “There is no path to Happiness; Instead, Happiness is the path.

Think about it….what are the things that make you Happy. Treasure them and appreciate these things. This very act will make you a Happier person. Other things you can do:

Treat others with kindness
Be honest – don’t try to deceive others
Say something positive (or nothing at all)
Help others accomplish their goals
Live life to its fullest – experience your life for what it has to offer

BE HAPPY…..JUST DO IT!!!


Contact Dolkar Wellness NOW for more information.

0 comments: