CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

AFFIRMATIONS FOR MORE POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS


Have you ever wondered how you could improve your relationships with family and friends? There is a passive but effective way that you can use - changing yourself first and then the law of attraction will do the rest. It's called "AFFIRMATIONS".

These affirmations are really just common sense but they are the first to go when our minds put us on auto pilot and we lose are awareness. We’re not perfect but we can aspire to making our lives more peaceful by improving our relationships with friends, lovers, family …..and those people we meet for the first time by first changing the way we think. Try it…it works!

Say the following affirmations as many times a day as you like. You can stand in front of the mirror and sincerely recite them - or just keep them in your mind throughout the day:

I am grateful for all the opportunities to learn the lessons of love.
I treat all people I meet with kindness, respect, and understanding.
I give and it is given back to me with the same measure.
I extend love and the whole world responds to my love.
I am a positive influence in my world.

Speak good words, kind words, words of wisdom, words of encouragement like gentle rain upon a dormant field. Eventually, they will coax the seeds beneath the soil to life.
-Rabbi Tzvi Freeman

For more helpful Affirmations, contact Dolkar Wellness NOW!

0 comments: